Views: 26 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-20 Origin: Site
Agricultural auxiliaries refer to a class of chemical substances added to agricultural chemicals in agricultural production in order to increase the effect and reduce the use cost of agricultural chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers.
They can improve the adsorption, distribution, transfer and penetration characteristics of pesticides and fertilizers in crop leaf surface, roots and soil, improve the utilization rate and effect of these agricultural chemicals, and reduce the use and cost of agricultural chemicals, reducing the harm to the environment and human body.
1. Synergists refer to chemicals that enhance the killing effect of pesticides. Synergists can improve the permeability, adsorption, dispersion and persistence of pesticides, so as to improve the utilization efficiency of pesticides, reduce the dosage and reduce the cost.
2. Adhesive is a chemical substance that enhances the adhesion of agricultural chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers on crop leaf surface and soil surface. Adhesives can enhance the adhesion of pesticides and fertilizers on crop surface and soil surface, reduce the loss of pesticides and fertilizers, and improve utilization efficiency. Common adhesive are polyethylene glycol, silicone and so on.
3. Wetting agent refers to the chemical substance that reduces the surface tension of liquid and makes agricultural chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers spread rapidly and evenly on the leaf surface and soil surface. Wetting agent can increase the coverage area of pesticide and fertilizer on leaf surface and soil surface, improve the coverage and utilization efficiency of pesticide and fertilizer.
4. Dispersants are chemical substances that disperse solid or liquid agricultural chemicals into fine particles. Dispersant can make pesticides, fertilizers and other agricultural chemicals disperse evenly, reduce particle aggregation, so as to improve the utilization efficiency of pesticides, fertilizers.
5. Diluent are chemicals that dilute concentrated agricultural chemicals to a certain concentration. Diluent can reduce the concentration of agricultural chemicals and reduce crop damage, while reducing the cost of agricultural chemicals. Common diluent is water, kerosene and so on.
6. Flame retardant is a chemical that inhibits the burning process and can be used to reduce the likelihood of a fire and to reduce the extent of damage to a fire when it does occur. Flame retardants are often used in agricultural environmental protection. For example, flame retardants can be added to agricultural fertilizers and pesticides to reduce the risk of their combustion and reduce the release of pollutants.
Agricultural additives can improve the adsorption, distribution, transfer and penetration characteristics of pesticides and fertilizers in crop leaf surface, roots and soil, thus improving the utilization rate and effect of these agricultural chemicals.
Secondly, through the use of agricultural additives, can improve the yield and quality of crops, ensure the quality and safety of agricultural products, while reducing the use of agricultural chemicals, reduce costs, but also reduce the harm to the environment and human body.
Finally, by using agricultural auxiliaries, agricultural production efficiency can be improved and agricultural sustainable development can be promoted. Therefore, the use of agricultural auxiliaries has great significance for agricultural development.