P h: 6 ～ 1 0
Temperature: 5 5 ℃ ～ 90 ℃
Optimum temperature: 80 ℃
Bath ratio: 1: 4 ～ 1: 8
Washing time: 40 ~ 60 minutes
The dosage is 0.8% O.W.F based on the weight of the fabric, and 1 g/L based on the water quality.
1. Place the cotton cloth to be processed in the dyeing machine and add water to raise the temperature to 55 ℃.
2. Add an appropriate amount of this product to the mixing tank and dilute it with water, then pump it into the main tank.
3. Run for 10-15 minutes under the condition of 5 5 ℃.
4. After the completion of the third step, add caustic soda, hydrogen peroxide and other additives as needed.
5. Raise the temperature to 80 ℃ and cook for about 40 minutes.
6. Drain the boiling water and rinse to neutralize it.
Packaging and Storage
Why enzymes are used in textile industry?
Enzymes are used in the textile industry because they accelerate reactions, act only on specific substrates, operate under mild conditions, are safe and easy to control, can replace harsh chemicals and enzymes are biologically degradable.
Antibacterial agents made of silver ions, an antibacterial material or substance, can inhibit odors caused by the growth of microorganisms.