Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-24 Origin: Site
1. The application range is narrow, and the effect on chemical fiber fabrics is poor.
2. The hand feels soft, but lacks smoothness, silky texture and drape.
3. Sensitive to temperature, the hand feels "sticky" at high temperature.
4. Not washable.
5. When the dosage is increased, the hand feels "greasy".
6. Most of them are easy to yellow and have poor compatibility.
7. Cationic: softer hand, but with high yellowness and poor compatibility.
8. Anionic and non-ionic: less yellowing and better compatibility, but most of them feel bad.
9. The dilution process is more complicated, and the liquid surface after dilution is easy to "skin", which is improper to use.
10. Easy to produce "soft oil spots" and other defects.
11. The larger the amount, the relatively large pollution and waste.