Views: 351 Author: Edie Publish Time: 2023-07-13 Origin: Site
Silicone Defoamer Recommendation
Defoamer in the printing and dyeing auxiliaries in a very small amount, but is indispensable, in the production of printing and dyeing and printing and dyeing auxiliaries in the compound, organosilicon defoamer is the largest amount of a kind.
The main principle of antifoam agent is to reduce the surface tension of the liquid through the use of chemical substances with surface-active properties, and destroy the bubble structure, so as to control and weaken the formation and stability of the foam.
Antifoam agent according to the composition can be divided into: silicone, polyether, fatty acids, alcohols, mineral oils, etc., in the printing and dyeing industry, according to the different amount of use, we can be divided into silicone defoamer and non-silicone defoamer.
Second, organosilicon defoamer characteristics:
1. To achieve the same antifoaming effect, silicone defoamer dosage is much lower than other non-silicon defoamer.
2. Printing and dyeing industry is the most used silicone antifoam agent, especially in the pretreatment additives and other requirements of low-foam additives in the compound.
3. Silicone defoamer has foam inhibition, which is other non-silicone defoamer does not have.
4. The disadvantage of silicone defoamer is easy to bleach oil, resulting in oil spots; individual good silicone defoamer in different PH values, high temperature, shear, electrolytes and other conditions to have good stability.
1、Good dispersion, stability and compatibility:
Add the defoamer into the refining dispersant, high-concentration degreasing agent and high-concentration dyeing agent respectively, and observe whether the appearance is clear, and the clearness indicates that the dispersibility, stability and compatibility are good.
2. Less oil bleaching and less flocculation:
Observe the situation of less bleaching oil.
3. Alkali resistance:
Dissolve the defoamer in the alkaline solvent of refining dispersant, and observe the defoaming performance of the product under alkaline conditions by shaking bottle test. Record the speed of defoaming.
4. Strong persistence and clean defoaming
Inside the diluted solution of refining dispersant, the environment of 2 g/L of caustic soda, after 800 times of shaking, record the defoaming time, the trotting time is long, which indicates that the defoaming of the antifoaming agent has strong persistence.
5. High temperature resistance:
After keeping it in the environment of 80°C-90°C for 20 minutes, observe whether the liquid surface is clean or not, and whether there is any obvious oil drifting phenomenon.
Edit by Edie
whatsapp& wechat: +86 188 7985 8507