Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-30 Origin: Site
Organosilicon: that is, an organosilicon compound, which refers to a compound containing a Si-C bond and at least one organic group directly connected to a silicon atom. In addition, compounds linked to silicon atoms through oxygen, sulfur, nitrogen, etc. are also regarded as organosilicon compounds. Among them, polysiloxanes composed of silicon-oxygen bonds (-SI-O-Si-) as the skeleton are the most numerous, the most deeply studied, and the most widely used, accounting for more than 90% of the total dosage.
Daily chemical, textile: breathability, hydrophobicity, comfort;
Advanced models for national defense such as aviation, aerospace, ships, etc.: resistant to alternating high and low temperature, stable use in high vacuum, high radiation space environment and harsh marine environments such as damp heat and salt spray;
Electrical appliances: improve insulation and temperature resistance grades;
Construction, automobiles, tires: high sealing and bonding, prolonging service life;
Machining: replace the phosphating treatment of metal surface, reduce pollution and reduce energy consumption.
1. Since Dow Corning established the world's first organosilicon factory in the United States in 1943, the organosilicon material industry has been developing for nearly 80 years.
2. In my country, the methylchlorosilane monomer industry started in 1957, with an annual output of 70,000 tons at that time, with continuous development and research.
3. In 2015, my country reversed the long-term dependence on imports and became a net exporter of polysiloxanes.
4. In 2017, my country's methyl monomer production capacity reached 2.7 million tons, and the output exceeded 1.8 million tons, ranking first in the world.
5. As of 2021, my country's industrial silicon production will reach 2.6 million tons, a year-on-year increase of 24%. The global supply of monomers and intermediates accounts for 58.57%, of which the production capacity of monomers is 3.28 million tons and the intermediates are 1.64 million tons.