Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-24 Origin: Site
1. Narrow application range, poor effect on chemical fiber fabrics.
2. Soft handfeeling, but lack of smoothness, silk texture and drape.
3. It is sensitive to temperature, and feels "sticky" at high temperatures.
4. Not washable.
5. When the dosage is increased, the handfeeling "greasy".
6. Most are easily yellowed and have poor compatibility.
7. Cationic type: Handfeeling is soft, but the yellowing degree is large, and the compatibility is also poor.
8. Anionic and non-ionic type: less yellowing and better compatibility, but most of the feel is poor.
9. The dilution process is more complicated, and the liquid surface after dilution is easy to "skin", so it is not easy to use.
10. Easy to produce "soft oil spots" and other defects.
11. The larger the dosage, the greater the pollution and waste.