Views: 1000 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-29 Origin: Site
Agricultural silicone is mainly composed of ethoxy modified trisiloxane, which is a kind of polyether modified special silicone surfactant.
It has low surface tension, expansibility, permeability and emulsification dispersity. It is easily soluble in methanol, isopropanol, acetone, xylene and dichloromethane.
Super spread, excellent permeability, high efficiency of absorption and conductivity, rain erosion resistance, miscibility, high
Degree of security and stability.
1. Enhance the attachment of liquid medicine and improve the utilization rate of pesticide
2. Excellent wetting and expansion, increase coverage, improve pesticide efficacy
3. Promote the internal suction type agent through the pore penetration, improve the rain erosion resistance
4. Reduce spray volume, save medicine and water reasonably, save labor and time
5. Reduce pesticide residues and reduce pesticide loss.
Scope of use:
Agricultural silicone additives can be added to spray mixtures of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, foliar fertilizers, plant growth regulators and/or biopesticides, especially for inhalation type agents.