|Technical Indicators || |
Special surfactant compound
Colorless to light yellow transparent
| || |
pH value (1% aqueous solution)
| || |
Performance and Characteristics
1. Prevent direct dyes and reactive dyes from agglomerating due to salting out to achieve the purpose of solubilization.
2. With outstanding dispersing ability, it can disperse impurities on raw cotton, such as wax or pectin due to hard water.
3. It can strengthen the desorption and re-adsorption of dye to ensure uniform adsorption.
4. Greatly improve the compatibility of dyes, improve the synchronization of dyes in the dyeing process, the consistency of hue, and prevent the occurrence of defects such as flower dyeing and color points.
5. Chelate metal ions in water to prevent dye aggregation and hue changes.
6. Resistant to high concentration electrolytes and alkalis.
7. No bubbles.