Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-23 Origin: Site
1. Inspection before use: conduct alkali resistance, fluorescent whitening agent resistance, shear resistance and high temperature resistance tests, and eliminate those that fail to meet the requirements;
2. Control the quality of the cloth surface: strengthen the dyeing and washing to ensure that the cloth surface and the cylinder wall are free of anionic additives and dye residues, and the pH value of the cloth surface is 5.5-6.8;
3. Scientific material: adjust the pH value of the solution to 5-6, the temperature of the water is lower than 40℃, it is forbidden to stir for a long time, and the temperature in the cylinder is higher than 60℃.
4. Choose hot air drying: After padding the softener, use non-contact hot air drying instead of drying cylinder contact drying. If you use a drying cylinder to dry, place a layer of cloth on the first 4 drying cylinders to reduce The temperature of the drying cylinder, to prevent the fabric surface from being stained on the drying cylinder when it is suddenly heated;
5. Do not use in the same bath with paint: non-ionic softener should be used for color correction of paint, and the paint should be fully dissolved; if adding an adhesive, compatibility with silicone must be considered, otherwise it is easy to cause sticky rollers.