I. Product overview
Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) is a linear polymer compound, because it has a variety of active groups, it can be affinity with many substances, adsorb to form hydrogen bonds. It is mainly used to flocculate negatively charged colloids. It has the functions of turbidity removal, decolorization, adsorption, and adhesion. It is suitable for dyeing, papermaking, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal powder, oilfield, aquatic product processing and fermentation and other industries. Higher wastewater treatment is especially suitable for the dehydration treatment of municipal sewage, municipal sludge, papermaking sludge and other industrial sludge.
II. Technical indicators
※ Appearance: white particles
※ Solid content: ≥88%
※ Molecular weight: 8-12 million
※ Cation concentration: 10-70%
※ Dissolution time: ≤ 120 minutes
1. It has good water solubility and can be completely dissolved in cold water.
2. Add a small amount of cationic polyacrylamide products to receive a great flocculation effect. Generally, only 0.01~10ppm (0.01~10g/m3) needs to be added to give full play to its effect.
3. The use of cationic polyacrylamide products and inorganic flocculants (polyferric sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, iron salts, etc.) at the same time can show greater effects.
cationic polyacrylamide, because it has:
1, clarification and purification;
2, sedimentation promotion effect;
3, filtration promotion effect;
4. Thickening effect and other functions.
In the aspects of waste liquid treatment, sludge thickening and dewatering, mineral processing, coal washing, papermaking, etc., it can fully meet the requirements of various fields.
V. How to use:
1. When using, prepare a 0.1~0.3% concentration aqueous solution, and use neutral water without salt impurities.
2. When dissolving, evenly sprinkle the cationic polyacrylamide product into the stirred water, and control the stirring speed at 100~300rpm. Proper heating (< 60°C) can accelerate the dissolution.
3. Adjust the pH value of the liquid to be treated to make this series of products give full play to their effects (choose the best pH value and dosage of this series of products through experiments.)
4. When adding the cationic polyacrylamide product solution, the mixing with the liquid to be treated should be accelerated. When flocs appear, slow down the stirring speed to facilitate the growth of flocs and accelerate the settling.
VI. Matters needing attention
1. The operator should wear protective equipment and wash with water after skin contact.
2. At the use site, always rinse with water to prevent slipping and injury.
3. This series of products should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place.
VII. Application areas
1. As a flocculant, it is mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation processes, including sedimentation, clarification, concentration and sludge dewatering processes. The main applications are: urban sewage treatment, paper industry, food processing industry, petrochemical industry, Waste water treatment in metallurgical industry, mineral processing industry, dyeing industry, sugar industry and various industries. Used for sludge precipitation and sludge dewatering in the treatment of municipal sewage, meat, poultry, and food processing wastewater. The positively charged groups contained in the sludge neutralize the negatively charged organic colloids in the sludge. The excellent bridging and cohesive function of the polymer promotes colloidal particles to gather into large flocs and separate them from the suspension. The effect is obvious, and the dosage is small.
2. It can be used as a paper dry strength agent, retention aid, and filter aid in the paper industry, which can greatly improve the quality of paper, save costs, and increase the production capacity of paper mills. It can directly form an electrostatic bridge with inorganic salt ions, fibers and other organic polymers to enhance the physical strength of paper, reduce the loss of fibers or fillers, speed up water filtration, and play a role in reinforcement, retention, and drainage. It can also be used for The white water treatment, at the same time, can have obvious flocculation effect in the deinking process.
3. Fiber slurry (asbestos-cement products) can improve the drainage of formed asbestos-cement products and increase the strength of asbestos slab blanks; in insulation boards, it can improve the binding capacity of additives and fibers.
4. It can be used as a clarifying agent for mine wastewater and coal washing wastewater in mining and coal preparation industries.
5. It can be used for the treatment of dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, and oily wastewater to remove turbidity and decolorization to meet discharge standards.
6. In the purification of phosphoric acid, it helps to separate gypsum in the wet-process phosphoric acid process.
7. Flocculant used for water treatment in waterworks with river water.