|Technical Indicators || |
Special reducing agent and surfactant compound
Light white translucent liquid
| || |
pH value (1% aqueous solution)
Performance and Characteristics
It is used for acid reduction cleaning after disperse dye dyeing. Compared with sodium sulfonate reduction cleaning, it has:
1. Under acidic conditions, there is generally no need to drain or neutralize water washing, which significantly shortens the process time and reduces the process cost.
2. The effect of preventing the staining of spandex is better than that of reducing and cleaning by soot.
3. For moisture wicking finishing, acid reduction cleaning will not affect its effect, and the color becomes smaller.
4. Does not affect the fluorescence intensity of fluorescent dyes.
5. Good stability, low odor, no residue, and improve fabric quality.