It is suitable for the deoxidizing, polishing and dyeing process of cotton, hemp, viscose and its blended fabrics in the same bath finishing process.
1. This product has a fast blooming speed under the condition of pH 5.5, and it has better anti-dyeing effect under the condition of pH 6.0 ~ 6.5 and temperature of 45℃.
2. Can be used directly: The recommended dosage is 100-300 g/cylinder, plus anti-dyeing powder depending on the specific situation.
3. It can also be reconstituted into finished products according to the following formula:
Compounding ratio: 6%～10% for neutral cellulase granules (depending on the required effect) Buffer system: dihydrogen phosphate, dihydrogen ammonium phosphate
Desiccant: dried diatomaceous earth or other desiccants
Dispersant: non-ionic surfactant
1. If the mechanical friction and agitation can be increased, the processing effect of the product can be greatly improved.
2. Adjust the pH to 6-7 before adding the polishing enzyme.
3. After adding polishing enzyme, run for 20-30min to make it work evenly, then add salt or dye to carry out the normal dyeing process.
4. According to the different fabric characteristics and treatment conditions, it is recommended to conduct tests before use.
Packaging and Storage
Why enzymes are used in textile industry?
Enzymes are used in the textile industry because they accelerate reactions, act only on specific substrates, operate under mild conditions, are safe and easy to control, can replace harsh chemicals and enzymes are biologically degradable.
Antibacterial agents made of silver ions, an antibacterial material or substance, can inhibit odors caused by the growth of microorganisms.