It is suitable for the deoxidizing, polishing and dyeing process of cotton, hemp, viscose and its blended fabrics in the same bath finishing process.
The Best Temp.: 40℃
Bath Ratio: 1:4~1:8
Washing time: 30~40 minutes.
South Asian Cotton
American cotton, Australian cotton, Xinjiang cotton
Lint cotton, Egyptian cotton
0.075% ~ 0.15%
0.5% ~ 0.7%
0.3% ~ 0.5%
0.4% ~ 0.6%
0.6% ~ 0.8%
Knitted cloth polishing
1. After the knitted fabric is scoured and bleached, it should be neutralized to make the pH between 6 and 7.5.
2. Deaeration and rinse.
3. After adding water, add EF21 into the batching tank and dilute with water, and then pump the enzyme solution into the dyeing machine.
4. If the dyeing temperature is 60℃, run the temperature to 40℃ for 10 minutes, then increase the temperature to 60℃ and pour the dye into the dyeing machine to start the dyeing process.
5. If the dyeing temperature is 80°C, first raise the temperature to 40°C and run for 30 minutes, then raise the temperature to 80°C and pour the dye into the dyeing machine to start the dyeing process.
[Storage environment] This product should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place below 27°C, and avoid contact with children and animals. [Safety protection] After accidentally contacting this product with eyes, rinse with tap water for more than 15 minutes.
Graph of polishing and dyeing same bath process
90 conventional oxygen bleaching
70 Temperature rise 45-55 ℃ add dye and add alkali
× 20-30min anhydrous sodium fix
60 Measurement of deoxidizing sulphate color
effect and polishing effect
40 Adjust pH = 6-7
30 Add polishing enzyme
scouring Hot wash Polishing and dyeing one bath
The specific process should be adjusted by the user through the sample as appropriate.
1. If the mechanical friction and agitation can be increased, the processing effect of the product can be greatly improved.
2. Adjust the pH to 6-7 before adding the polishing enzyme.
3. After adding polishing enzyme, run for 20-30min to make it work evenly, then add salt or dye to carry out the normal dyeing process.
4. According to the different fabric characteristics and treatment conditions, it is recommended to conduct tests before use.
Packaging and Storage
Why enzymes are used in textile industry?
Enzymes are used in the textile industry because they accelerate reactions, act only on specific substrates, operate under mild conditions, are safe and easy to control, can replace harsh chemicals and enzymes are biologically degradable.
Antibacterial agents made of silver ions, an antibacterial material or substance, can inhibit odors caused by the growth of microorganisms.